Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Cleveland Canvas in the Books!

For some of you that don't know what my day job is, I work for AT&T Publishing. My responsibilities include selling advertising for AT&T Yellow Pages and Yellowpages.com, online Yellow Pages. Now that you know this, I won't need to explain it anymore. Anyways, we just finished the Cleveland Canvas that I've been working on since last September. I'm excited about this because it means that I'll have more time to dedicate to training and racing.

Like Matt O., I'm going to finally lose that extra 10 lbs that's been hanging around for the first part of this season. A little tip for Matt: Cut out the soda and eating those Big Mac's doesn't help either.

All I need to do now is come up with some witty blogs to amuse the masses.

JV

No comments: